Meet Our Team
PHYSICAL THERAPIST IN CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI
Dr. Mark J. Brennan, MD - Clinton Township Michigan
As Director of Wellness Physical Medicine Center serving Clinton Township MI, Dr. Brennan specializes in the rehabilitation of patients with brain, spine, joint, nerve and muscle disorders. He is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and in Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
Dr. Brennan has staff privileges at Beaumont Hospital, Henry Ford Macomb, McLaren, St. John Macomb, Ascension (Crittenton) Rochester.
Memberships in professional medical societies by Dr. Brennan include:
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Michigan Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine
- American Academy of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Running & Fitness Association
- American Medical Association
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Oakland and Macomb Medical Societies
Steve Vandenburg, RPT - Clinton Township Michigan
Steve Vandenberg is a State of Michigan licensed Physical Therapist who received his degree in PT from Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan in 1985. He began his career treating inpatient acute care patients. He has since worked in outpatient orthopedic settings as a PT staff member or as Director of Physical Therapy. He has experience and/or special training for geriatric, post operative orthopedic surgery patients and sports medicine patients. He has significant knowledge and experience working with spinal and extremity trauma, post-operative spinal and extremity rehabilitation including total joint replacement. He is skilled in manual therapy of the spine and extremities.