Physical Therapy in Troy Services Provided
Physical Therapy Clinic In Troy, MI
Mark Brennan, MD
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Consultations that provide accurate diagnoses and treatment plans for all muscle, bone, and joint conditions
- EMG/NCV and SSEP studies
- Injections for trigger points, joint, and nerve blocks
Advanced Physical Therapy Troy MI
Unique longstanding partnership between Dr. Brennan and Mr. Steve Vandenberg, Chief Physical Therapist, allows outstanding results when other clinics have failed.
We provide treatment for Any injuries of:
- The knee, ankle, foot, and hip in Troy Michigan
- The wrist, elbow, and hand in Troy Michigan
- Neck in Troy Michigan
- Lower back in Troy Michigan
- Shoulder in Troy Michigan
We have the expertise to treat any:
- Sport related injury in Troy Michigan
- Work related injury in Troy Michigan
- Traumatic injury in Troy Michigan
- Soft tissue injury in Troy Michigan
Provide pre and post-surgical rehabilitation to back and neck and all joints.
Accept patients needing treatment for motor vehicle accidents injuries and work-related injuries receiving workers compensation.
Perform Fall Risk Assessments