Physical Therapy in Troy Services Provided
Physical Therapy Clinic In Troy, MI
Mark Brennan, MD - Physical Therapist in Troy, Michigan
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Physical Therapy Services provided:
- Consultations that provide accurate diagnoses and treatment plans for all muscle, bone, and joint conditions
- EMG/NCV and SSEP studies
- Injections for trigger points, joint, and nerve blocks
Advanced Physical Therapy Troy MI
Unique longstanding partnership between Dr. Brennan and Mr. Steve Vandenberg, Chief Physical Therapist, allows outstanding results when other clinics have failed.
We provide treatment in Troy Michigan for Any injuries of:
- The knee, ankle, foot, and hip
- The wrist, elbow, and hand
- Lower back
We have the expertise of advanced physical therapy in Troy Michigan to treat any:
- Sport related injury
- Work related injury
- Traumatic injury
- Soft tissue injury
Provide pre and post-surgical rehabilitation to back and neck and all joints.
We accept patients needing physical therapy treatment for motor vehicle accidents injuries and work-related injuries receiving workers compensation.
Perform Fall Risk Assessments